The Endless is a soulful longboard for the rider seeking classic style and that endless glide. The perfect option for riders looking for Polyurethane and fiberglass (PU & Glass) construction and a vintage style that stands out.
Longboarders looking for the Endless in the environmentally friendly CocoFlax Construction should click here.
Bottom: Concave into flat
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
Endless PU design
– The Endless represents the classic era of surfing and is designed for the purest longboarder seeking that endless glide and to express themselves in that soulful style.
– Neutral egg-shaped rails with no edges at the tail promote drag off the tail giving the freedom for nose riding and hanging 10.
– The Endless models reflect shaper Kym Thompson’s proven longboard design using “V” under the rider’s trim area giving effortless rail-to-rail transitions and drop knee cutties.
– The bottom shape combined with the signature tucked edge rail design delivers a positive feel and response while providing a controlled and stylish performance in small to overhead-sized waves.
– A square tail releases quickly, allowing for speedy and uninhibited glide, aided by a parallel outline of the rails.
The Endless PU comes with NSP’s FTU fin boxes (compatible with Futures® fins) and a Surf 10 center fin box.
High-Performance accessories by NSP
Scroll to the bottom of the page for suitable high-performance fins for the Endless by NSP.